I was recently asked to review the fabfitfun subscription service. In the past I have avoided these types of services because I never found enough value in them. Fabfitfun changed my mind about that.
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box that comes every 3-4 months with items fit for the Summer, Fall, Spring or Winter. Some of the items in the box are FFF specific and can only be purchased from FFF as they are specially made. Full-size, premium products delivered 4x per year and there is no shipping charge.
You receive $200 products for only $49.95 (although the box I received for summer had around $285 worth in products)
I received a box full of great products. It felt like Christmas as I kept pulling out item after item.
The products were a great mixture of beauty and health items.
1. FFF x CosmoBody Jump Rope (Value – $15). Although due to recent foot/ankle surgery I am not able to use this, it is very good quality and will definitely be a great tool for my exercise program once I am able to use it.
2. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer (Value – $7.99). I absolutely love this product. It is a spray on moisturizer and I really like that it is lightweight, absorbs quickly and doesnt leave my skin feeling oily.
3. The Everyday Wireless Speaker (Value – $29.99. This speaker is Bluetooth capable, works as an FM radio, and can be used as a speaker phone. I was excited to try this because i have seen wireless speakers before but never had one before.
4. Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge (Value – $12). I had tried one of these sponges before and so I already knew that I would love it. All you have to do is wet the sponge and it gives you a deep clean while exfoliating your skin.
5. Gorge “I’ll Make You Look Amazing” Daily Spray (Value – $24.95). This is great for protecting your hair before using heating tools on it. Also adds great shine when applied after drying. I usually have frizzy hair after I blow dry my hair so I like to use a tiny amount to smooth my hair out and add shine.
6. Inkling Scents Roll-On Oil Perfume (Value – $25). This wasn't my favorite scent but I had a friend that loved it, and she gets compliments on it all of the time.
7. Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss (Value $19). I absolutely love how Red lipstick makes my whole look pop, so this was a great addition. It has a red/pink look when applied to just bare lips but really adds a great shimmer over your lipstick.
8. Scratch Nail Wraps (Value – $12) I absolutely love nail wraps,they last much longer than polish and I am totally addicted to these.
9. Headspace 3 – Month Subscription (Value – $38.85). Headspace is meditation made simple, which is something I really need with 2 small kids. I can try to get some zen in only 10 minutes a day.
10. Wren 14Kt Gold & Black Sapphire Necklace (Value – $100). There were 3 designs that were sent out randomly in the boxes. the horseshoe, the heart, and the moon. I received the horseshoe and make sure to wear it anytime I need luck.
If you are like me and can't wait to get your hands on the next box (Fall). You can sign up at fabfitfun.com you may want to hurry because they have limited quantities and you don't want to miss out.
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for any of my readers